Saturday, September 17, 2011

From Flakes to Dust

My heart was once mighty and hard
Now it feels broken and Scarred
Now with pieces shattered and cold
You stole my heart and now its sold
I find a piece here and there
I feel I’ve searched almost everywhere
I had the peices found and was ready again to trust
But yet again my heart you bust
The pieces are smaller and harder to find
I feel as though I am losing my mind
Some pieces are lost and it makes my heart bleed
Your corrupt love I do not need
I yelled for you until my voice was hoarse
Now whats left is jagged and coarse
If I only knew what your love would do
I would have never said I belonged to you
You Squeezed my weakend heart until it bust
Now everythings gone from flakes to dust…

This post was submitted by LyricalPoet.



Poem from www.blessedwithlove.com

No comments: